hi everyone! i took a little break of blogging because of school (what else? 😕 ). so welcome back!
it’s finally quite warm here and i wanted to tell you what i really like in spring -from food to fashion.🌸
1. food it the most important thing in my whole life! honestly i could eat all day and all night. well then i have to do some workouts to get rid of the bad things that fat and sugar leaves on my hips, but who cares! so i’m going to show you a new own created recipe for delicious muffins in 7 steps. it’s really easy!
you need: (for 10 muffins)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 50 g sugar
- 40 g butter (soft)
- 20 ml buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- sour cherries (add as much as you like)
sorry these are the units we use in germany… just google it or ask me so i can tell you how much you have to use.
- preheat the oven to 200 °C
- so first mix the eggs with the butter and the sugar until it’s foamy
- add flour and the baking powder and mix it again
- add little by little (while you’re stirring) the buttermilk to make the dough fluffy
- now add the sour cherries and blend it very well
- fill 10 tins with the dough and put it for like 15 minutes into the oven
please tell me (if you tried the muffins) if you liked them. and sorry if i did any mistakes i never wrote a recipe in english.
this week i want to write a blog post about the second thing i like in spring so you can look forward to read about my favourite fashion pieces when it’s warm outside.
i hope you try out my yummy muffins and tell me if you liked them! and sorry if this post is a bit confusing i’m a bit tired and shattered but i really wanted to write something…