the post about my may favourites was the most liked post of all i ever wrote. so i guess you cuties like reading about the stuff i like in each month. if you want to i’ll do these favourite posts every month -if i have something new to show 😇
so let’s start!
phone cases are an addiction of mine! i could buy literally all of them -of course only the ones i find pretty. this one is with real pressed flowers in it! so beautiful! only a bit difficult to remove from the phone. i recommend using an old credit card to push between case and phone when you want to remove it. >urbanoutfitters
this month i really liked wearing two jewelery pieces. first of all my beautiful silver ring. it’s so filigree and decent and that’s what i like about jewelery. when it’s not too much and it adds just some special accent to the outfit. so this pretty one has like a knot in it and all of my friends always wonder how it was made because it’s just something different. i don’t see knotted rings that often. it’s from a local fair we had a few months ago. some new young designers showed what they produced and i fell in love with this ring, so i got it as a present form my parents. i was so happy 💎>charlottewooning.com
the second piece i want to show you is an also very filigree bracelet. sadly it’s golden -i like silver jewelery more- but that’s not so important because i still love it! it has little pearls in jade green and the closure is quite special as you can hopefully see on the picture. >brandymelville.com
my two favourite lip products were
- marykayatplay lipstick in heartthrob. a very gaudy striking colour you can wear when you have a night out or just when you’re a bit more brave to wear colours on your lips.
- Yves Rocher lipbalm. my everyday lipbalm with a bit rosy colour in it. i realized recently that even if the balm is gone the colour stays very long!
well if you can call the things i’m wearing fashion then i’m showing you my favourites.
- crop top with transparent insertion. pattern is zig-zag and it’s cropped. i love it because it’s so different form the other things i wear. very beautiful! >urbanoutfitters.com
- bralette with crossed straps at the front. i especially like wearing it underneath the crop top from urban outfitters. looks so pretty together. and the material is so soft i could cry! >brandymelville.com
- Roots Manuva – Stolen Youth >found it because of my new favourite tv show Skins. i love it!
- Azealia Banks – 212 ft. Lazy Jay >perfect for running btw
that’s it! my favourites. hope you liked it. please leave me a feedback if you want to have continuous blog posts about monthly favourites. and tell me what were your favourites! see you 😘 Xx