Let’s have a bbq!
- boil water to loose the vegetable stock
- fill in a little glass bottle
- add mustard and vegetable stock (as pulp)
- shake it
- add 4 big spoons of rape oil, 1 of olive oil and 2 of vinegar
- to make it creamy: add cream
- slice a very ripe avocado and remove the pit and paring
- crumple the avocado until it’s a pulp
- flavor with salt, pepper and lemon juice
you can buy cheese for barbecue now quite everywhere because being vegetarian and vegan is really fancy recently. so that’s a nice alternative for meat. i especially like the ones with breadcrumb coating. just grill it with aluminium foil to protect the cheese from the fire.